Pride of ownership and LOCATION! This home is located 5 miles from MCB Quantico and multiple commuter options. Wonderful walking community with multiple amenities. Walk to schools, shopping, and coffee! New roof, fenced yard, 12 x 24 deck, 8 x8 shed, garage, oversized driveway, finished lower level with wet bar and full bath! Ready for your family. Virtual tour available through QR Code in documents!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,844 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Telephone, Underground
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Media
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer, Stove
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)