Pride of ownership! Updates and upgrades throughout! This home has been very well cared for with newer appliances, carpet, and paint! Upper-level laundry also! Perfect commuter options to Quantico, Ft. Belvoir with easy access to I95. Seller is ready to move, quick close!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,800 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Natural Gas, Telephone, Cable TV, Electric service available
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)