Motivated Seller! Can close in 30 days . Fabulous Multi-Generational home! Spacious open floor plan with plenty of storage. Architectural trim package to include crown moulding and chair railing. Bedroom on the main level has access to a full bathroom, can be used as an office or playroom. Tray ceiling in master. Gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop stove and separate microwave and oven combo. Large loft on the second floor, ample room for a study area, game room or second family room. Wide open walkout basement with a huge wet bar with an apartment size refrigerator, finished recreation room and full bath room; 2 large storage closets and a den or 6th bedroom (NTC). This is a really great home for entertaining and family events! Embrey Mill offers numerous wooded trails, multiple swimming pools, playgrounds and dog parks. It also has its own Bistro to wine and dine in without ever leaving your neighborhood. Minutes from multiple commuter options ( park and ride lots and the VRE).
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,574 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Stafford County Public Schools
H. H. POOLE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Country Kitchen
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Range/Oven Built-in, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Cook Top Range
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Insert, Mantle.
- TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Chair Rail
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Fitness Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Club House
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)