*VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE through QR Code in documents! PERFECT LOCATION! Ready to occupy now! Great 3 bedroom home with fully finished lower level. The yard is fenced, backs to the woods, with a 16' x 12' deck, shed, and hot tub! Super close to the Leeland train station and multiple other commuter options! Give the listing agent a shout for showing instructions.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Public Sewer, Grinder Pump
2,055 sq. ft
Stafford County Public Schools
EDWARD E. DREW
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Walkout, Full Finished, Heated
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway, Private.
- Deck, Patio
- Wood, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)