This home is like new! Updated with new appliances, flooring, cabinetry, paint, roof, HVAC, fixtures, and more throughout! Bumpout on all 3 levels with a to code 5th bedroom and full bath in lower level! 4544 finished sqft. with a potential 6th bedroom. North Stafford community amenities close to multiple commuter options, schools, shopping, and Quantico MCB. This home would work for a larger family. Missing a deck but yard space is great for your own design! Make us an offer!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public
Public Sewer, Other
4,544 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Electric service available, Cable TV, Other
Stafford County Public Schools
RODNEY E THOMPSON
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- Palladian Windows
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)