Do NOT wait for 6 months for new construction! Welcome to 11 Firehawk Drive in Stafford, Virginia! Nestled in the Brentsmill Estates neighborhood on a quiet street ending in a cul-de-sac. This stunning 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath colonial is perfect for entertaining. The lower level has a potential in-law suite or guest room area and a huge recreation room! Commuting is easier with easy access to I-95, Express Lanes, VRE, and slug lot options. Super close to shopping, dining, and entertainment in every direction. MCB Quantico is 2 miles close! Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy nearby Aquia Creek and Harbour with endless nature-centered activities, there is something here for everyone!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Vinyl Siding, Stone
4,467 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Loft, Office, Media, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)