Floor plan and special features available ! *Seven Lakes * WHAT AN AMAZING , ONE OF A KIND CUSTOM HOME! A 4 sided brick home that is built beyond solid! This home offers a peaceful, quiet world with a wooded back yard view that will take your breath away! The newly excavated and landscaped rear acreage is lined with mature hardwood trees. A private reserve for deer and song birds. The 12' x 33' rear deck will be your escape from your daily commute! Sit out back with a glass of wine and just relax. Open one level living with the owner's suite on the right wing of the house with it's private zen brick garden. The other 3 bedrooms on the left wing of the house which adds to the quiet privacy this home offers. The kitchen has been updated in subtle light color cabinetry and granite. New stainless appliances to include a convection oven and gas stove top. An artful, woodwork paneled accent wall in the great room is another custom touch that just adds to the high quality craftsmanship throughout. The lower level has a full bath, game room, 2 full walk-out exits, and a dream of a wood shop storage area! 3 Zone climate control, flip down gutter system, 3 car garage, circular front drive, kiva fireplace, and much more! A must see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Public Water Service
4,040 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Telephone
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Utility Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Workshop, Walkout, Full Finished
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Balcony, Brick, Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Horse Trails, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)